Voted as one of the top 5 "Best of Western WA" wedding officiants by KING 5!
Planning a wedding celebration is an exciting time. There's the dress, the rings, selecting your venue, who's going to do the ceremony, the flowers, the cake, the colors, the.......
Wait. Who's going to do your ceremony?
Yes, all of those others factors are definately important when planning your special day. A wedding ceremony is special because it is truly just for the bride and the groom.
If you are reading this, you've given thought to who you would like to perform your celebration. Maybe you have this covered and plan on having your pastor or family member or friend who will preside over your celebration but now need to decide how all of your ideas and the events will all tie together. With so many options out there, it seems like it can be difficult to narrow down. This is where I can help!
I like to refer to myself as "the travel agent of wedding ceremonies". I am there not only as your officiant but can provide the help and support that my clients can depend on.
Contact me today to find out how I can make your ideas, dreams & budget fit into the memories that will make your wedding day!!
Services offered include:
* planning your wedding ceremony
* planning services for reception only
* day of coordinator & assistants at affordable rates, not thousands of dollars
* providing a custom written ceremony....no "cookie cutter" ceremonies here!
* conducting your rehearsal
* coordinating your bridal party
* liason between the bride and groom & other wedding professionals
* assistance with obtaining (and filing) all marriage paperwork
* a resource to other wedding professionals